It’s true, life is too short to spend every weekend on your hands and knees scrubbing the floors and vacuuming the house. With a hectic work schedule and a busy family life, finding the time to squeeze in the domestic cleaning is harder then ever so why not let us take care of it instead? After all, it’s what we love to do!
More time for the things you care about
Life can get in the way, time to take a step back and let us handle it so that you can spend more time with the family, see friends, focus on that new hobby or just relax after work with one less thing to worry about! Coming back to that clean house creates a happier lifestyle and frees you to focus on the things you really care about.
Why choose Outshine?
- Focus on the things that matter to you
- We will transform your home to help you live a better lifestyle
- We create safer and happier environments
- We use eco-friendly and sustainable products (other products available at request)
- We will nurture an open and honest relationship with you to ensure your expectations are always met
Inviting us into your home
- Highly Professional
- All cleaners are fully background checked (DBS)
- Polite & Friendly
- English Speaking
- Abinger Hammer
- Jacobs Well
- the surrounding areas in Surrey
No contract, weekly and bi-weekly cleaning services designed to fit around your busy schedule.
- The same friendly faces every week
- Environmentally conscious
- Tailored to your requirements
- We never compromise on quality
- Regular spot-checks
A deep clean to transform your home from top to bottom focussing on those really hard to get areas.
- Extra care and attention for the hard to reach areas.
- Removal of hidden allergens creates a healthier lifestyle
- A spring clean resets your home to ‘perfect’, no matter the time of year.
Short on time? People coming over? It doesn’t matter if you are not already a customer of ours, we’re happy to help.
- Benefit from the same care and attention we provide to our regular clients
- We will be happy to hear from you whether its short notice or long
- Take a step back and let us get back on top of things. It’s what we love to do